Over @ Forbes.com
The awesome photo above can be found at http://www.nsonzi.com/wordpress/?p=43. The blog site of John, but people call him Ripley.
OVER @ FORBES.COM
While rambling around the internet I stumbled across an insightful article by Jennifer Hagy, who is a contributor to Forbes magazine. The website address is http://www.forbes.com/sites/jessicahagy/2012/02/28/the-six-enemies-of-greatness-and-happiness/.
In her article she shares six reasons why we can be denied greatness and happiness. They are:
- Availability…we settle for what is in front of us.
- Ignorance…we don’t know how to make something great.
- Committees…mandatory consensus.
- Comfort…we’ve actually got it pretty easy already.
- Momentum…we’ve been doing what we’re doing for years.
- Passivity…difference between agreeable and agreeing to everything.
She has some simple entertaining drawings that easily highlight her points. Click on the address and check it out…it’s worth it.