One Lovely Blog Award & More Sunshine Than I Deserve
Jenny at http://jennysserendipity.wordpress.com has mistakenly nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and before she realizes her error, I’m going to go ahead and rush this post out…I’m thinking once it is published she can’t take it back.
Then Anne at http://mylifeuncutalmost.wordpress.com hit the wrong button and included me in this Sunshine Award.
I believe the rules are you are supposed to reveal all your secrets to everyone so here goes:
- I secretly love opera music, but I’m so ignorant about it I have no idea what I’m listening to…I just like it.
- I buy the Wall Street Journal almost every day, but really only understand about half of what I read.
- I am truly bewildered by people who seem to be successful at everything they attempt in life.
- I don’t exactly know how to be a good husband…I just love my wife, smile a lot, say yes even more, and thank God she loves me.
- If I were one of those super-successful athletes who command multi-millions of dollars per year, I would play about five years, live like I was earning about $40,000 a year, then retire and spend the rest of my life hanging out with Susie, my wife.
- I have zero (actually less than zero) mechanical ability.
- When I press the publish button and launch my thoughts on the internet I am absolutely flabbergasted, amazed that people take the time to respond.
- Lisa at http://agrippinglife.wordpress.com. Her posts are great and when she comments on mine I am always forced to think.
- Check out http://happinessisnotadisease.wordpress.com. The young lady who writes this has some phenomenal insight.
- Stuart at http://thechangeyourlifeblog.wordpress.com has just published a new book. The book is excellent.
- Jeremiah at http://knowthesphere.wordpress.com has also just published a new book. This kid can seriously write.
- Arianna at http://ariannasrandomthoughts.com has some quality content and I always enjoy her posts.
- If I could write like Heidi at http://hnsieverding.wordpress.com I wouldn’t have any problems in this world…this girl is gifted.
- I am not much of a poet, but Lily at http://onemoremorning.com is awesome. I love reading her stuff.
- This one is difficult for me to read at times, but Stella does an incredible job writing about a difficult subject http://secretlifeofamanhattancallgirl.wordpress.com
- Kati at http://toughmotivation.wordpress.com always has great content about motivation and the work place.
- While this young lady never reveals her name she does give you lots to think about, read her at http://lessonsfromtheendofamarriage.com
- Karen at http://writingyourdestiny.com has helped me become a better writer…a great lady.