I was nominated for this award by http://loopyloo305.com and I can assure you I am completely unworthy of this honor. It means a lot to me to have those of you who read this blog to nominate me for awards…although I know there are literally millions of bloggers out there who are more deserving.
Here are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the “tagger” has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These “lucky” bloggers must then be told.
6. No tag backs.
I’ve never been all that good at following rules so I may alter them slightly, but my heart is still in the right place.
Here are the questions I am supposed to answer:
- If you met Paul before he became an apostle, would you tell him he was wrong? Probably not. This guy was a certifiable nut case, who had a penchant for imprisoning people at best and having them executed at worst…and I am not that brave.
- Could you forgive Hitler if he stood before you and asked? It is not my place to forgive him…I am not the one he wronged.
- If you knew what the future held, and your speaking would change it, would you still speak? Depends on what the future is…
- Which person, living now, will have the greatest impact on the future of the world? I am in hopes it is some little kid, who is now running around the house playing with his/her toys who will grow up to be an unshakable pillar of faith, honesty, and love that others will rally around and change the world into a far better place.
- Would you rather have a library with physical books or a device such as the kindle? As an ex-book shop owner I have a tendency to lean toward the physical books, but just knowing I can carry around literally thousands of books in my briefcase…I choose the Kindle.
- If you had to relocate, where would you rather go? Trail, Oregon, population 60 and one of the most peaceful, beautiful places on earth.
- If you had to have a disability, would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf, because I need to see to read and I always want to be able to see my wife Susie…and besides she thinks I’m already deaf.
- Besides Jesus, who is your favorite person from the Bible? In Mark, chapter 9 beginning in verse 14, Jesus encounters a father whose son is demon possessed. Jesus tells the father that all things are possible to them that believe and the father responds in verse 24, “I believe, help my unbelief.” Other than Jesus, that father is my favorite person in Scripture, because of his honesty.
- Do you believe in the possibility of life on other planets? Some type of microbe life, yes…like us, no.
- What type of music do you like? St. Chrysostom’s Orthodox Doxology…trust me.
- Do you prefer the city or the country? I live in the country…and love every second of it.
My questions for others:
- What was your first lie?
- Do you believe in “falling” in love or do you believe it is a conscious decision?
- What books are you reading…and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What words of wisdom would you like to pass along…now?
- If you learn from your mistakes, why do you hate to make mistakes?
- In seven words or less, what does happiness mean to you?
- Is the death penalty right or wrong?
- Do you believe in miracles?
- Who has influenced you the most?
- I am sooo tempted to ask, “Are you better off now than you were four years ago?” but I won’t..What is creativity to you?
Now here is a list of some very fine individuals I have learned to not only appreciate, but also trust my heart to:
Thanks again to http://loopyloo305.com for being gracious enough to nominate me for this award…and of course to all of you who take the time out of your lives to read my words…you are appreciated far more than I’ll ever be able to convince you.
Although it is rare we read this expression in the blog world I express it here with all of my heart and soul…
I LOVE YOU!